Thursday, October 22, 2009

Decisions, Decisions...

Well, It's almost that time of year! My Cute Overload Page-a-Day at work and my Nuns Having Fun wall calendar at home are both showing the tell tale signs that the year is almost over- I can't believe it! Time to choose a new calendar!
I think this cute French Bull Dog Calendar would be perfect for my desk at home. Chris and I are both dreaming of the day when we can afford our on little bat-eared cutie, so this little calendar would be a reminder of our future pet! French Bull Dog calender: $11.99 at modcloth.com

Now, work calls for something more grown-up. I know I spotted this first on someone's blog, but I'm not sure who (if it's you, let me know). I love that the images can be clipped for later framing! 2010 calendar: Blancucha via Etsy.com.

3 comments:

jane st. clair said...

i love these calendars! i think you should definitely get both of them. and i'm envious that you have the cute overload calendar. :)
xo!
the little violet dress

Lexie said...

my best friend has the nuns having fun calendar! i was thinking about picking out one for her as a part of her xmas gift! these are adorable.

alexandra said...

omg the little bulldog one! loooove it. i'm getting one fo'sho.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!