Monday, October 26, 2009

Daily Style/Over the Weekend...

Monday just comes all too soon...
Dress: Forever 21 (19.00)
Shirt: Hand-me-down (free)
Shoes: Target (9.00 sale)
Tights: TjMaxx? (5.00)
Belt: Thrift (1.00)
Necklace: H&M (9.90)
Oh, I'm not ready for it to be Monday at all. I just want to crawl back into bed and wait for the weekend to come back around. This morning I trekked up to Plymouth, NH for work- which was a pointless drive- the kids just weren't into it. The good part was that I got to meet up with a friend for lunch, so my trip wasn't a complete time waster. My weekend was pretty lack-luster, a family event took up most of Saturday, and Sunday was spent (finally) doing laundry and cleaning my half of our bedroom. I feel like life hasn't been very exciting lately, I guess that's just to be expected when work is a little too exciting. Chris and I did go to see Where the Wild Things Are last night, critics can say what they will about the plot, but I thought the cinematography and camera work was beautiful- so dreamy! Below are just a couple of shots from around the house, we picked up some candy corn at Target! Yum!