Monday, October 19, 2009

Daily Style/Over the Weekend...

I'm sorry for the lack of creativity here...
Hat: Burton (Chris')
Overcoat: H&M- last year (69.90)
Dress (worn underneath): American Apparel (40.00)
Tights: TjMaxx (4.99)
Socks: Target (6.99)
Boots: Alice & Olivia for Target (39.00)
I'm definitely having one of those weeks (sad, considering it's only Monday). This weekend was another weekend spent working my bum off: Saturday I attended a portfolio event in Cape Cod and Sunday involved driving to Worcester for an incredibly unproductive college fair. To be honest, I'm feeling a little blah about these photos, I've got some major skin issues right now- for some reason every Fall, my skin goes berserk and all of a sudden it's like I'm 16 again- and yes, I'll admit to some light photoshopping of one specific problem area right between my eyes. I did get to go to a party this weekend, where, as exhibited below, I had a lot of fun. It was my friend Bea's birthday and we celebrated with cake, beer, and dancing! Also, notice Chris' GOLD LAME' MAINE HAT. How amazing is that? I picked it up at Goodwill during a day trip to Brewer last week for work. Win!
Also, a big welcome and thank you to all of my new followers! The fact that I broke 100 last week hasn't gone unnoticed, and I'm going to try and plan something for the near future!