Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Daily Style: Seven Minutes is Far From Heaven

Oh, Wow. One of those days. I Tell ya.
Necklace: Forever 21 (5.99)
Cardigan: H&M (16.00)
Dress (belt included): H&M (24.00)
Tights: Target (5.00)
Shoes: Target (sale 6.99)
Today started out on a very low note. I awoke feeling abnormally well rested, "this is too good to be true" I thought. It was too good to be true, I was so well rested because it was 6:53! I needed to leave for today's college fair in seven minutes! Somehow the stars aligned and this outfit emerged from the mountainous pile on my floor. What's this? I actually feel like I look nice today?! Yes! Despite forgoing all makeup, save for a swipe or two of mascara, I'm feeling good. Finally. I wish I could say that this college fair was worth scrambling for, but it wasn't. Just a lot of standing around and repeating "no, we don't offer a nursing degree, we're a fine arts college, see, it says that right there on my sign." Work has been stressful lately, I'm counting down the days until the end of my travel season in December. I can't wait! Did I mention it snowed the other day?
Jen, from JenLovesKev is wearing the same tights today! Yeah Target!