Friday, September 18, 2009

Purgatory...

I'm feeling narcissistic today...forgive me...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Plaid Shirt: Victoria's Secret (30.00)
Gold Owl Belt: Thrifted (.50)
Skirt: Thrifted (1.99)
Tights: Urban Outfitters (3.99)
Shoes: Thrifted (20.00)
Specs: Urban Outfitters (4.99)
This morning brought with it a painful 4:45 am wake-up call. It was all I could do to throw the alarm across the room and hide under the covers. But, duty called, I had to be in Sutton, MA by 8:00 for a college fair and traffic on 95 is unbelievably unpredictable. I managed to run a little early, and stopped to take a few shots at a broken down and abandoned drive-in movie theatre. I wish I had had more time to explore (and someone there to protect me), the first time I saw this place was two years ago on my way to Sutton again. It's really beautiful and overgrown with vines. But Creepy. Yes, very creepy. I hope to take more pictures there soon, I'll be going back to Sutton at the end of October. Below is one of the shots I took, not very successful but it captured the decrepitness of the place adequately enough:
Photobucket
Also, just an FYI: Purgatory does exist. It's located in central Massachusetts:
Photobucket
I'm so happy it's the weekend! What are your plans?

PS: thank you all for the stress relief advice, I'll definitely be catching up with my sleep this weekend!