Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Daily Style...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Oxford Shirt: from Adria (free!)
Skirt: Salvation Army (2.00)
Belt: UO bargain Basement (9.99)
Necklace: Forever 21 (12.00)
Shoes: Thrifted (20.00)
Today was one of the first real Autumn-like days we've had, it was a perfect 60 degrees with a little breeze. I'd forgotten how windy Beverly gets in the fall/winter. Cabot Street literally becomes a wind tunnel, those of us who frequently wear skirts need to be careful too, I have a feeling I've flashed the whole of downtown more than once in a very Marilyn Monroe-like way (except not so sexy or graceful). I'm sorry for not posting yesterday, to be honest I can't even remember what I wore, but I can tell you I was very sleepy and it showed all over my face! Work is getting crazy too, I'm wondering how I'm going to keep up with posting while I'm traveling so much- I'll figure it out though! How do you cope with a busy schedule? I tend to hide under a rock till it's over!