Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Daily Style...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Oxford Shirt: from Adria (free!)
Skirt: Salvation Army (2.00)
Belt: UO bargain Basement (9.99)
Necklace: Forever 21 (12.00)
Shoes: Thrifted (20.00)
Today was one of the first real Autumn-like days we've had, it was a perfect 60 degrees with a little breeze. I'd forgotten how windy Beverly gets in the fall/winter. Cabot Street literally becomes a wind tunnel, those of us who frequently wear skirts need to be careful too, I have a feeling I've flashed the whole of downtown more than once in a very Marilyn Monroe-like way (except not so sexy or graceful). I'm sorry for not posting yesterday, to be honest I can't even remember what I wore, but I can tell you I was very sleepy and it showed all over my face! Work is getting crazy too, I'm wondering how I'm going to keep up with posting while I'm traveling so much- I'll figure it out though! How do you cope with a busy schedule? I tend to hide under a rock till it's over!

14 comments:

Lizzie Jeanne said...

I LOVE this look and you are absolutely stunning in it! It's weird how fall can get so crazy busy so quick right? I usually just plow through and keep thinking to myself "i can sleep when its over" (which it never is).

Pretty Neat Designs said...

Great outfit - very sexy secretary as Stacy and Clinton would say.

Jennifer said...

you look amazing!!! I absolutely love this outfit and the pictures! So perfect!
-jenloveskev

Kyla said...

AAAHHH - this looks fierce! Love, love, love! And also feeling quite inspired!

Kelly & Tracy said...

Oh wow this outfit is beautiful!

Sarah Clarke Gaudet said...

Usually when I get super stressed, I try and exercise. But sometimes I am too busy to, ha. I just make sure that I get enough sleep. I need sleep more than anything...

Gorgeous outfit. All of it.

missDTM said...

i HATE when my schedule is super busy. BUT--i make sure that i spend time with my boo...lol...so if i have to give up sleep, then i give up sleep till i'm so deprived that i CRY! akkk. then i know i gotta relax and take it easy...

cute outfit!!! i really love your style. :-)

Clare said...

Super pretty! I love the first photo and how it really showcases that skirt. Gorgeous addition with the necklaces, too!

chicfaced said...

you look great! very sophsis and classy and super chic!

Orchid Grey said...

@Lizzie: I know right? I'm not even in school (although I work for one) and it seems like fall is crazy for everyone!
@PrettyNeat: thanks!
@Jen:thanks!
@Kyla: thank you, I'm glad I could inspire!
@Kelly&Tracy: thank you!
@Sarah: Yeah, I've been excercising too, It's helped a lot actually. I'm dreading my schedule.
@MissDTM: I cry too! last year I was driving to work and suddenly started sobbing! you know you need sleep bad when that happens!
@Clare: thanks!
@Chicfaced: Thank you!

Amy said...

Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful! That is all I have to say...

L.T. said...

Love love your outfits!

myedit said...

This may be my favourite... so ladylike.
I deal with stress with vodka, ok, that's not right. I'm awful, but when I'm stressed I'm a bear, though I find thrift shopping helps...

lisa butterworth said...

i just fell head over heels for this outfit. you look smashing! as for the stress...a little yoga goes a long way, for me. i always think i don't have time but it is always soooo worth it.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!