Tuesday, September 22, 2009

90210 called...

Donna Martin would like her hair back now...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Shirt: Thrifted (1.00)
Belt: Thrifted (1.00)
Jeans: BDG via Urban Outfitters (36.00)
Shoes: Clarks Wallabees from my mom
Specs: Forever 21 (5.00)
I definitely have the just-washed-fluff-fest going on on my head right now. I feel very 1992 with a little 1952 thrown in via the glasses and shirt. I'm not convinced that this outfit makes any sense, I actually wore this very briefly this afternoon post-work and pre-workout, sometimes my work outfits leave much to be desired. I got these jeans in the post yesterday, I love them. Perfect rise and perfect wash. I'm tempted to purge my closet of all previous jeans in favor if these and the dark wash version that I frequently sport. Highly recommended!

So, earlier today I posted about some darling dresses I wish would appear on my doorstep. I wish to add one more thing to my list of demands. This Terry Richardson print (yes, I'm talking about the two superheroes making out):
[superfrinedslovehb.jpg]
I don't know when the first time I laid eyes on "Batman and Robin" but I can tell you it was love at first sight. I want. Any idea if prints are sold?
Cheers!