Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Daily Style...

Perfect, perfect weather today...
Top: Gift from friend
Belt: Thrifted (.50)
Jeans: Gift from C
Shoes: Mia (30.00)
The weather today had a hint of Fall to it, just a slight breeze that let me know that there is in fact an end to this muggy miserableness we've been experiencing on the North Shore. Tonight, Chris and I are headed to Boston to celebrate a friend's birthday. This outfit is perfect to take me from work to party seamlessly! Can you tell I'm getting a little sick of the hot summer weather? I can't wait for the cozy layers of Fall! New England in October is beautiful!
My Art Notes post will actually be coming tomorrow as I am literally running out the door now...

XOXO

12 comments:

Clare said...

Oh hells yes, I love that shirt!

Sarah Clarke Gaudet said...

Love those jeans and that belt!

Orchid Grey said...

@Clare: you leave the best comments!

@Sarah: thank you!

Divinity Avenue said...

Link trade we shall!

Thanks!

Meg said...

I love your belt. It looks so cool!

Elaine said...

Love that top and belt!!
clothedmuch.blogspot.com

E said...

That top is so pretty! I love the print on it and it looks beautiful with those black pants!

Bug said...

I am so jealous - it was so hot and muggy here. Love your outfit, the shirt gives is such pizazz!

http://inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com

Leproust Vintage said...

Love your shirt paired with that belt! So cute!

And I am in love with Boston! Unfortunately, we only had time to stick around the Copley area, but I want to return for a longer trip sometime soon! I bet there are some amazing vintage stores!

Orchid Grey said...

@Divinity: Yay, thanks!
@Meg: Thanks
@Elaine: thank you!
@E:thanks!
@Bug: we're finally getting a break from the heat!
@LeProust: I'm glad you liked boston, we should meet up next time!

emily said...

that's such a cute belt!

D. said...

Haha I'm the same way when it comes to weather. I only really like about half of each season until I'm yearning for different weather and clothes. Except, I live in Texas and instead of 90 degree summers it is more like 105 degree summers - terrible.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!