Monday, August 17, 2009

Daily Style and an Apology...

Big ol' cheater...
Love Letter Necklace: UO (Anniversary Gift)
Tank: Banana Republic (10.00)
Skirt: Thrifted (2.00)
Belt: UO (9.99)
Shoes: Aldo (20.00? 30?)
Sunnies: F21 (5.90)
Shoulder Bag: Coach via Salvation Army! (15.00)
OK, I'm going to be completely honest here about something: I did not actually wear this outfit today, I wore it yesterday. Today it was 90 degrees, and honestly, my prerogative was to beat the heat and be comfortable- rather than look super stylish. It's OK, right? You'll forgive me for one frumpy day? Saturday and Sunday were actually pretty uneventful, which is why I'm not doing my usual "Over the Weekend" post. The weather was unbelievably hot, so most of the weekend was spent at the beach down the street. We did make a quick run to Home Depot (whoohoocrazy!), and went out for breakfast at our usual place. This week is bound to be hectic, as we're preparing for our second curated gallery show for Saturday which will take place in our apartment. Right now we are actually re-painting the living room (I am covered in white paint) in preparation and will hang the work on Thursday. So, bottom line is this: I apologize if my posts are a little "off" this week.

On another note, thank you to all who read my interview over at ThisTimeTomorrow, I hope you enjoyed it!

Cheers!

PS- I hear it's supposed to be 95 degrees tomorrow...blech!