Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Daily Style...

Top: H&M (24.90)
Shorts: J.Crew outlet (15.00)
Flats: TJMaxx
Bracelet: Girt from a neighbor 
Specs: UO
It was incredibly humid today and I really couldn't imagine wearing anything but shorts to my office. As much as I've been dreaming of fall styles, I do like being able to throw on a couple of pieces and just be able to go- no worrying about being warm enough! I spent all afternoon reviewing portfolios (a hint at what I do full time) so this outfit proved super comfortable too!
Oh!
The trailer for Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland is out!
And it looks fantastic in all it's tripped out glory!

I'm off to have sushi with Chris, bonne nuit!

5 comments:

E said...

I'm so stoked for this movie!! I love your pretty outfit, too! The striped top is gorgeous!

Clare said...

Love the comfy outfit! Your hair is consistently awesome, by the way. And your glasses are rad.

Krystal said...

These photos are too cute! Loving the outfit. I just might have to sport my striped tee tomorrow. :)

Simes. said...

HEY! Loved your blog, is so original and cool, check out ours whenever you want, we invite you to follow it.
Love,
A&A

Orchid Grey said...

@E: I can't wait for the movie to come out, I wish we didn't have to wait a year for it!

@Clare: thank you!

@Krystal: glad you like the photo! I couldn't decide between the two, so I just combined them!

@Simes: I'm glad you enjoy my blog! I will certainly visit yours!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!