Today is one of those days where you can tell at 7AM it's going to be a million degrees outside. Ladies and gentlemen, summer has finally made an appearance...
Dress: Thakoon for Target (24.99)
Flats: Thrifted (2.00)
I love days where you can get up and just throw on a dress. It makes life so much easier. Today will be a perfect day for swimming, I love living close to the ocean! it's too bad this summer has been so rainy, there has been a serious lack of sunshine and swimming in my life.
In other news...
I received the message yesterday that I have been nominated for my first award!The lovely Krystal who writes the fantastic blog This Time Tomorrow has passed on the "Kreativ Blogger" award and now I am to tell you seven things about myself that you may (or may not) be interested to know! So, without further ado, get ready for knowledge!
1) I have loved fashion since I was a child (my mother still talks about my idea for shrink wrap clothing), but was a huge tomboy in high school and up until Junior year in college my uniform consisted of baggy pants, hoodies, clunky sneakers- the works. I have been told that I dressed like one of the members of Blink-182.
2) I am an avid snowboarder- I even worked in a shop for a number of years and was on a team in HS.
3) I hold a Bachelors Of Fine Arts in Photography and my ultimate goal is to be a fashion photographer or set stylist.
4) I love tattoos and have three of them- and have my next three already planned- they're incredibly addicting.
5) I love to bake, specifically pie, and I also make my own juice.
6) I collect vintage bicycles and my friend's art. I am also in the process of refurbishing a vintage Suzuki scooter. It's going pretty slowly.
7) I have travelled to Japan, Germany, Ireland, and all around Canada and the United States. My ultimate dream is to take three months to travel cross-country and take photographs.
Whew! That was tougher than I expected! Now I just need to nominate seven (7!) fantastic bloggers who I feel we should all learn more about, without further ado:
Thank you Krystal for this great award!