Thursday, July 9, 2009

Coveting...

This weeks 'Coveting...' post is entirely unattainable... but a girl can dream right?
Dress: "ZigZag Dress" (228.00) Anthropologie.com
Wedges: "Camellia Espadrilles" (368.00) Anthropologie.com
Ring: "Jellybeans Ring" (98.00) Anthropologie.com
Clutch: "Leather Tassel Detail Clutch" (80.00) Topshop.com

I basically covet everything on the Anthropologie website
but basically everything is waaaaay out of my price range!

Where would you shop if you had unlimited funds?

2 comments:

Dionne said...

That dress is so deliriously cute. I love it.

And with unlimited funds, Anthro would also be my store of choice. I guess I will see you there! I'll pick you up a little something too with all my unlimited moolah :)

Orchid Grey said...

yes, it hurts a little every time I visit the site!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!