Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Daily Style...

Dress: Thrifted and re-constructed by me (1.00)
Belt: Thrift gift from my mom
Shoes: Steve Madden (19.00 sale)
Ring: Forever 21 (3.50)

I came home to a surprise dinner of pasta and sangria today. It was the perfect thing to brighten up a gloomy afternoon. We are now watching one of my favorite movies, the Bird Cage! The sunny South Beach scenes are making me swoon for summery weather. I have high hopes for July!

What's your favorite "Summertime" movie?
(I love Wet, Hot, American Summer...it always makes me nostalgic for camp!)


Amrita said...

I've just discovered your blog yesterday, and I'm enjoying it. This look is adorable ! :)

Orchid Grey said...

thank you!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!