Monday, June 15, 2009

What I wore...


Necklace: Urban Outfitters (anniversary gift)
Lace Crop Vest: Vintage from Modern Millie in Salem, MA (20.00)
Silk Undershirt: Vintage Gunne Sax hand-me-down
Jeans: H&M (35.00)
Shoes: Thrifted orthopedics (1.00)

My shoes and vest are my favorite finds from this past weekend. The shoes are from a yard sale I stumbled across in town, usually I have no luck with vintage oxfords because of the odd shape of my feet but these are a dream! They've hardly been worn, and because they are orthopedic, they are super comfortable! The vest cost a bit more, but I love the scalloped edges and off-white hue.

This weekend was quite busy, and I think you can tell from these images, I'm extremely tired because of it! I'll post more images later of all the festivities!

P.s. It's still cloudy.