Monday, June 15, 2009

What I wore...

Necklace: Urban Outfitters (anniversary gift)
Lace Crop Vest: Vintage from Modern Millie in Salem, MA (20.00)
Silk Undershirt: Vintage Gunne Sax hand-me-down
Jeans: H&M (35.00)
Shoes: Thrifted orthopedics (1.00)

My shoes and vest are my favorite finds from this past weekend. The shoes are from a yard sale I stumbled across in town, usually I have no luck with vintage oxfords because of the odd shape of my feet but these are a dream! They've hardly been worn, and because they are orthopedic, they are super comfortable! The vest cost a bit more, but I love the scalloped edges and off-white hue.

This weekend was quite busy, and I think you can tell from these images, I'm extremely tired because of it! I'll post more images later of all the festivities!

P.s. It's still cloudy.


Jennifer said...

great outfit!

Lilli Living said...

This outfit is adorable!

Orchid Grey said...

Thank you!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!