Friday, June 26, 2009

Ok, Ok, Ok...

Alright, upon arrival home from work, I've decided to do a 'What I Wore' post. It's not super exciting but I do feel rather pretty and breezy. It's actually quite warm today, however it is looking stormier and stormier by the minute!
Necklace: Self made from one of C's old t-shirts
Dress: J.Crew Outlet (24.99)
Shoes: Forever 21 (28.00)

I've also decided to grow my fringe out. I've had all kinds of fringe styles over the past seven years, from side swept to doll-baby, and I feel as if it's time. I've been wearing it in this little braid lately. It works for now. I have a feeling though, that as soon as Autumn rolls around, I'll cut it again...
And lastly, I thought I'd share some pictures of my disobedient kitties- Zebediah and Zephyr- caught snooping. They know they are not allowed to roam my closet, but do so anyways. I think they like my dresses...
I snuck up on him...

Have a great weekend!