Monday, June 15, 2009

I'm Obsessed with...

Choreographed Group Dancing

I love the Sound of Music and one of my coworkers sent me this today:

from YouTube:
More than 200 dancers were performing their version of "Do Re Mi", in the Central Station of Antwerp. with just 2 rehearsals they created this amazing stunt! Those 4 fantastic minutes started the 23 of march 2009, 08:00 AM. It is a promotion stunt for a Belgian television program, where they are looking for someone to play the leading role, in the musical of "The Sound of Music".

1 comments:

daisybabie said...

you're probably wonder, "wow! a comment to a very old post! what the heck"

i started reading your blog from the present backwards as blogspot has it set up. i truly love your blog and at some point, i started to wonder how you'd started off this venture; which led me to start from the very beginning and to this post.

gosh! i'm a sucker for all things musically themed and had never seen this one before. i was grinning a silly grin the entire time. honestly, this brought a thrill of simple joy to my heart that i'd lost in recent days.

thank you!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!