Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Back to work...

So it's back to work for me after a very long, and very relaxing weekend. I'll post some of my Virginia pictures later. We flew into rainy, cold Boston on Monday night and I ended up taking Tuesday off because my brother decided to stay at our place, rather than drive in crappy weather to Maine. The nice thing about Tuesday was that Chris had the day off too! We spent the afternoon browsing shops and eating cupcakes. And, oh! I think I've found my new favorite place in Harvard Square:
The inside of my lemon & raspberry confection:
Chris with his cupcake
(I think this image is so funny because he looks like a lumber jack with his little cake!)
I also got to wear my new favorite thing! You may recognize this skirt from one of my posts last week, it's the "Ariel Skirt" from ModCloth.com! I decided that I really had to have it, and it was the perfect thing to brighten up a drizzly afternoon. I even had a woman come up to me on the street and tell me that I brightened her day! Needless to say, I am recycling this outfit for today, it's still rainy and I need a little sun in my life:
Jacket: J.Crew Outlet (20.00)
Cardigan: H&M (16.00)
TShirt: H&M (5.00)
Skirt: ModCloth.com (64.99)
Tights: TJMaxx (10.00?)
Shoes: TJMaxx (10.00?)

As much as I love this outfit, I still can't get over the fact that I'm wearing TIGHTS, a SWEATER, and a JACKET at the end of JUNE!!! I'm still not over this weather. I hear it's supposed to be 80 degrees tomorrow though. Here's hoping!